About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hungry Little Kitty

 Now lets move on to Hostel Part II shall we? I have to say, this one is better than the first. Much, well, more. The movie still has your basic scary movie plot: College students with daddy's money going a round trip around Europe, but this time since it is 3 girls, it culture more than sex, drugs and drinking. This movie follows Beth, the rich and smart girl, Lorna the homesick "little" girl, and Whitney, a female player if you will. Through out the movie, they get hit on by some athletes on the train, meet up with a murderess and end up where the past three guys did, with the same kind of people, from all over the world. I give this movie 4 1/2 RABIDSTARFISHES!!!! The fact that there is a point in the movie where a cat is eating the remains of someone, and it isn't on CSI, makes it new. The fact that a guy gets severed in his "special" place, and that I can't get a Bloodhound after watching what they can do to "special" things, makes me rethink animals all together. The only thing I think I was a little awed and sickened by was when the guy who directed Cannibal Holocaust, Ruggero Deodato, eating the meat of the guy from Harry Potter's leg. Kudos Eli Roth, this is a masterpeice in the "Movies my Mother won't Dare look At" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment