About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jack Rabbit Slims

 Pulp Fiction....wow! This movie made me take so many notes that I think I am suffering from carple tunnel, but since you most likely don't want to hear me go on and on or read alot of words, I will give you a little plot line to make it easier for your eyes ok? The movie first off has a great cast, I mean badass all the way. Jules ( Jackson ) and Vincent ( Travolta ) are hire for kill guys for this guy named Marsellus, who seems to have shaved and cut the back of his neck, and despite being a badass himself, later in the movie, you'll see why his so called badass status changes ok? Mia ( Uma T. ) is a major druggie as much as Vincent is, who has one of the nicest drug dealers I have ever seen ( note: I am only saying that out of sarcasm, I don't do drugs, and if you think I do and want to complain, well you need lives and to take the bug out of your butt) There is more I could tell you but I think I would ruin the plot, as much as Butch ( Bruce Willis) runins he well being for a family watch ( that he should clean before touching ), and Honey Bear and Pumpkin ( poor Tim Roth, thank god thats a pet name, high school would have been a hell hole if it wasn't ) need to pick there "places of work" more effeciently. This movie gets 4 RABIDSTARFISH!!!! The only thing that could have gotten it a 5 would have been if they answered the question on everyone's mind? WHAT WAS VINCENT READING??? WHAT WAS GLOWING IN THE BRIEFCASE???? I ran with guesses like O.J."s bloody glove, a bunch of gelt, or even the first issue of Playboy ( as a girl, I could see why a guy would stop a shooting/robbery for that I guess). This movie has Big Kahuna Burgers, bible verses,  Jerry Curls,  50's get-ups,  Paddlefoot ( creepy mouth cartoon ), refrences to Maxi Pads, a great green 1974 Chevy Nova, and not to mention the movie starts off with a dictionary term on the word pulp, so it has to be educational. Well done, for a movie that I thought was going no-where, and I was wrong. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment