About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bubblegum Gang

 When I heard about the movie Hostel, I was more like "ehhh", after seeing it, I have changed my mind. For the record, I watched the extras first, because a little voice in my head wanted me to, and I can't complain, but laugh at what I saw. Despite the fact they had a serious job, if you will, they seemed to have fun. They still did the basketball rackets, party, make an 80's band come back, hung out with Jedi's, and not in that order lol. But now to the point: HOSTEL. The movie has a simple plot: 3 guys on a wild trip around Europe, looking for drinks, drugs and girls, find themselves, based on word of mouth, going to Slovakia, and staying in a hostel ( lol....you know because the name is....oh nevermind). Well it all takes a massive turn for the worst, when they realize that the hostel is a trap ( and to many men a good one) for murder for profit men and women around the world, with their little base in the old factory, and with their little club tattoos.
This movie had some parts that were just to funny, and yes that sounds weird, but hey sue me if you like. For instance, my man Oli. This was a crazed little man, but he is so funny to watch. Then theres Josh, who is the responsible one, and yet he is a victim, which is a bad sign if the good, wholesome, conserned and nice guys goes. And don't forget Paxton, who is klinda in the middle of the two, smart and nice like Josh, and a hound doggie like Oli. I would give this movie a 4 RABIDSTARFISH!!!! This movie was great, I mean really good. The tiny part that could have made it better, is something I can't put my finger on. This movie had everything, you would never think to see in the same movie, even for a horror movie. You have a local gang of children who lives on bubblegum, finding out that an American can cost 25,000 or more, that there are so many bromances, and not to mention a athentic torture museum. This movie left me with one question, if that guy wasn't the #1 boss of all the club, who is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment