About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not a Cowboy....Stuntman

Death Proof....enough said ( just kidding ) Q.T  and friends did it again! Death Proof has an amazing story plot, from beginging to end. Like in Planet Terror, in the begining, they have a vintage, and continue to have, look. Not even 5 minutes in there was bong action, and I wasn't offended like most people would be, that and the drinking too. Jungle Julia ( just to get it out there is freaking tall, but is gracefull talk non the less) and her freinds start off a day with boose and smoke, as well as end it....but wait who is that? ITS ELI ROTH AND OMAR DOOM!!!! I screamed when they came on line someone would do for Elvis ( that goes for any other Q.T. movie as well) Amongst the bar they are in, we catch a look at Pam ( blonde Rose McGowan isn't to nice looking, she should be brunette) talking to StuntMan Mike (Kurt Russel, who I am not joking is my highschool history teacher, and just as cool :) ) After drinks, smoking, lap-dancing, and hooking up, everyone leaves, Jungle Julia and her friends, and Pam with Stuntman Mike. That night ends up being a huge murder scene, with a cop debating murder or NASCAR! And it looks like Dr. Dakota is back huh? Several Months go by and Stuntman Mike "freinds" a small group of young ladies and lets just say the thought very highly of him in the end. I thought this movie had some interesting points in it. First, ICYHOT sponsers stuntmen. Next, poetry gets a guy a lapdance. Dov could call me Shauna, I could care less ;) Nate is prepared with his little umbrella how cute.When reading books read like Forrest Gump. Pop machines alter our world's color. Ships Mast is a no go. You can hit a boat on land in the middle of no where and that Karma can be a tramp. What do I give this movie? 4 RABIDSTARFISH!!!! It had action, freedom of expression ( hint hint the bong action), sweet-ass cars and chases, and nachoes :) yum. I can't really say anything was wrong with this movie, but that 4 is a good number to be at. It makes me wish I knew someone like Warren, to say it and then just for the hell of it do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment