About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Monday, November 15, 2010

What the hell is a Rabid Starfish?

 Ok that is a great question. Instead of stars to rate a movie..I use animals :) The rabidstarfish
story starts about three years ago when my little brother and I were watching the news and saw this little story about a guy who survived a dog attack, or something I really can't remember, anyways, it was also said he had survived a heart attack twice! He had a purple heart too! So me and my brother were just eing smartasses and were naming things like he survived a tornado, or having stiches, etc. Well when my time came around to say something, I said "He survived an attack from a rabidstarfish". I know totally random right? It made my brother laugh so hard he was crying....which is hard for me to do. So basically it will be stars still, but how can you tell if the starfish is rabid? Plain and simple: I will pretty much like everymovie....which are stars...bad movies get rabies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment