About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The rath of El Wray

 Ok when I saw Grindhouse's Planet Terror, my mind was on overload. It has everything a zombie movie can have, weird chemicals, clueless civilians, strippers (for the guys), J.T BBQ sauce, men's body parts coming off, either by force or melting (Quentin that means you), and a little end of the world romance. This movie starts off with a cool vintage film look like something out of the 70's. There is a preview for Machete that has a little padre who can kill, as best as he can, and all I could say is that is a guy you would want to be babtised by and have at your next BBQ. And before you know it scientists are cutting off balls and storing them, yes you heard me right, STORING THEM IN A PORTIBLE JAR!!!! Needless to say it is messy. Bruce Willis then realeases a chemical gas that turns people into the hungry dead, hence car crashes out the wazoo. Cherry (Rose McGowan) a reacently quiting stripper runs into her ex.....El Wray. Pretty soon afterwards we meet the doctor, who I can't read most of the time, other than he is crazy, and like to see if his temp rises and he is sick or not, and his wife and son. Soon the hospital is full of people with missing parts (yes limbs and even brains), and the un-infected seem to be okay with this? All in all it is a big battle to get to the Army Base, which is about 2 miles away from the strip joint Cherry worked at ( coincendence...I think not) once there it doesn't work great amongst the soilders and civilians, so they take them on and escape. Somethings I would like to point out. First, if my boyfriend made me a gun leg, he would never have to fold laundry again. Next, a shout out to the EMT who was WAY to positive in the hospital even when he was being attacked, way to go! I want J.T's hotdog phone! Dr. Dakota has great eye make-up that never runs :) I am not only one with useless talents! yay! And apparently the beach does take stress off because even during a zombie out break, we can laugh and have fun in the sun. Bruce Willis killed Bin Laden, this movie must be patriotic too! :) Overall I want to give this movie 4 RABIDSTARFISH for the fact that like Inglorious Basterds before, it is so bad-ass it has to be a bit rabid. I mean it had cool MISSING REEL parts and music just to give it edge and it did work! I guess if I had done this movie , I would have had it that she could switch guns from one to another on her leg, it would have been cool. Other than that....Bravo Robert Rodriguez...Bravo..

No comments:

Post a Comment