About Me

My photo
I am an 18 year old senior from Ohio, and I the mind of a 12 year old guy ( I grew up with guys, I get the jokes) I am a scorpio, and I love pasta, and hate snow days ( weird huh?) I go by Olga, and Kittycat, Precious Baby girl, and Iv, Livy, which ever little nickname you can get from Olivia, but no to Big O

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whats this?

 Hey everyone! All though this may be the millionth blog like it, but this a is an opinion blog for what movies have been or are going to be :) I want to go into the film bussiness, so anyway I can go is good enough for me. I like writing and listening, so why not a blog? It does make me wonder if anyone will see this though, such a small blog on such a big topic and web :P but whatever, Frankly I don't give a damn! I hope you enjoy this blog. Sound good? Sir yes sir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment